LEGAL NOTICE AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Legal information and acceptance
The present provisions regulate the use of the website service that LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. (LAGARES ABOGADOS) makes available to Internet users.
LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. has its registered office at C/ Canalejas, nº 29, C.P. 35003, in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, is provided with C.I.F. number B-35.461.730, and is registered in the Mercantile Register of Las Palmas, Volume 1.492 General, Folio 210, page GC- 23.704 and inscription 4ª. Telephone: 928382148. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
The following legal notice contains the conditions that regulate the use and access to the website http//www.lagares-abogados.com (hereinafter website) and the responsibilities derived from its use, in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Spain), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (Spain).
Users are informed that LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. respects the current legislation on personal data protection, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of their personal data.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
All the contents of the website, including but not limited to the description and characteristics, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software files, trademarks, logos, links, other audiovisual or sound content, its graphic design and source codes, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents (hereinafter, the ‘Contents’), are the intellectual property of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or of third parties.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or third parties, without it being understood that access to the website attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
The Contents are the property of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or third parties.
The Contents are protected by Spanish and international laws on intellectual and industrial property. In no case the access by third parties to this site implies any kind of resignation, transmission or total or partial cession of the rights granted by the Spanish and international legislation on Intellectual and Industrial property.
The Contents are protected by the Spanish and international laws on Intellectual and Industrial property.
The www.lagares-abogados.com website is a domain registered by LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P.
The user undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from deleting, evading or manipulating the copyright and other data identifying the rights of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S. L. P. The user will be liable for the use of the contents of this website. L.L.P. The user will be liable to LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
The user will be liable to LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the website for purposes harmful to the property or interests of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or render useless the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or third parties.
With regard to the contents, the visitor undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice.
By way of example only, the user, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, use, make available, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, make second copies, transform, modify or transfer the Contents, except in cases expressly authorised by law or by LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights, as the case may be.
- To reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by the user or a third party.
Responsibility and Obligations
Responsibility and Liability
Responsibility for the content
The content of this website is of a general nature, with an exclusively informative purpose and effects of our services and our professional activity. LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. accepts no responsibility for any information not created by the LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. or not published in an authorised manner under its name, as well as any liability arising from the misuse of its Contents. Likewise, in relation to the contents, LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. reserves the right to update, eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, either temporarily or permanently.
Access to the website does not imply any obligation on the part of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. to check the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the information provided through it. The contents of this page are of a general nature and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of a legal advice service of any kind, and therefore this information is insufficient for the user to make personal or business decisions.
LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. accepts no responsibility for any consequences or damages caused by measures adopted on the basis of the information provided on this website.
Responsibility regarding access
Access to the website does not imply any obligation on the part of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. to control the absence of any harmful computer element. It is the user’s responsibility to have the appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Access to the website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P.
Responsibility for links to other websites (links)
The links introduced in www.lagares-abogados.com are merely informative and, therefore, LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. does not control or verify any information, content, products or services provided through these websites. Consequently, LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. declines any type of responsibility for any aspect, especially the content, relating to the linked pages.
In these cases, LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. does not control or verify any information, content, products or services provided through these websites.
In these cases, LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Spain), and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the links to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not removed or disabled the link with due diligence.
In the event that the user perceives that there is a link with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she may notify LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. of this fact to LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P.
Under no circumstances, the links to other web pages provided within the website www.lagares-abogados.com must presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or owners of the same, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. with the statements, contents or services provided.
Introduction of links to this website
Internet users who wish to insert links from their own web pages to this website must comply with the conditions detailed below, and ignorance of these conditions shall not prevent them from being held liable under the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the website but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
- It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the website or allow the display of the Contents through Internet addresses other than those of the website and, in any case, when they are displayed in conjunction with content outside the Portal so that:
- Produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Content.
- It involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation.
- Or, in any other way prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be made from the page that introduces the link about LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P., its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
- Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page where the link is located that LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that are unlawful.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law.
Please note that this Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy:
LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. will treat the data collected through the website confidentially, and exclusively for the purpose of managing the relationship with its clients and promoting the Firm’s activities. Likewise, LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. will cancel, delete and/or block the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or are no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of data protection legislation.
At the same time, visitors expressly authorise LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. to send them information regarding new developments within the scope of the services provided by the same. In the event that they do not wish to receive the aforementioned information, it will suffice to notify them via e-mail at any time.
LAGARES Y FALCÓN, S.L.P. adopts the security levels required by the Security Measures Regulations approved by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 6 June. Notwithstanding the above, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not insurmountable and there may be leaks due to the malicious actions of third parties.